Saturday, February 14, 2009

Tea poetry.....

I love tea, and have for years been drinking a blend from Perchs tea shop in Copenhagen –
http://www.perchs.dk/dansk/index.asp

Often I think to myself that I am too young to be that old – that set in my ways, and so I try something else, but I still end up going back to the same old Ceylon op 50% / Earl Grey 40% / Jasmine 10% - I am actually so conservative that I’ll travel with my own tea ....

But as long as it is an Earl Gray blend (and don’t you dare put green tea in my earl gray!), I’m generally good.

As I was drinking a cup of tea@ The Chedi Hotel in Oman last week - Earl Grey of course- I got to read on the back of the tea bag, and what I read was almost poetry.... so here goes:

A timeless treasure for seducing the soul. Its rich blend of sumptuous flavours, presented in exclusively handcrafted silky pouches, pleasuring the palette of the finest connoisseur. Its elegantly exotic balance of whole tealeaves, herbs and fruit invokes a pure symphony of aromatic sensation. Tchaba is the quintessential of quality lifestyle. One sip is sensuous. One sup is divinely decadent.

Hmnmmmm.... the brand was named Tchaba and actually it was a tat thin in my opinion, but I just loved the text so I decided to do a bit of advertising any old way.

1 Comments:

At 2/17/2009 3:21 AM, Blogger Marianne said...

Lyder dog fantastisk :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home