Saturday, November 12, 2005

Why am I doing this in English and not In Danish?

Why am I doing this in English and not In Danish, you might well ask, elementary my dear, for the simple reason, that if my ravings are to be shared with the world, they are indeed to be share with all of the world and not only the Danish speaking part of the world. This of course gives me the problem of having to try to express my self in less when perfect English but so be it! In this as in every thing else I am very open to corrections and ideas, so don’t hold back!

1 Comments:

At 12/04/2011 6:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou. I used to live in Denmark a few years ago and I'm afraid since leaving my Danish has almost all disappeared now. Every so often I get cravings for Danish food. Today it was Ris a l'amande. Now I can make it myself!! You don't have a recipe for mel boller?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home