Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Not a Fiasco in sight at Fiasco (Copenhagen)

In my opinion one of the things that marks a good restaurant is its consistency. The fact that it is good every time you return, which only makes sense with the prices good restaurants charge nowadays! My absolute favourite restaurant in Copenhagen – or Frederiksberg to be precise is an Italian place by the funny name of Fiasco. The stile is modern Italian cousin. They do both lunch and dinner. They have a menu system where you pay pr. course so the price does not depend on the course you choose, but on the number of them. I have so far to work my way through a full 5 course meal their – but I will do it one time … I know I can do it! Particularly the antipasti plate is like a taste of heaven! The waiting staff is courteous and very knowledgeable, which I do appreciate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home